- About us
- Get Involved
MINGLE is a nationwide advocacy group and think-tank that pushes for LGBT equality in all spheres of public life in India.
MINGLE (Mission for Indian Gay & Lesbian Empowerment), the first of its kind in India, consists of academicians, students and professionals from fields as diverse as the Arts and Sciences, Journalism, Law, Medicine, Management and Engineering.
Its vision is a truly liberal and pluralistic India where all citizens enjoy their fundamental right to lead a secure and dignified life irrespective of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Become a Supporter
Latest at Mingle
- India’s first LGBT Youth Leadership Summit held in Mumbai
- Diversity & Inclusion in India, 2013- Supported by Mingle
- OUT @ WORK: A guide for LGBT Indians at the workplace
- LGBT Resource Guide for Corporate India launched
- List of LGBT friendly psychiatrists, HIV/AIDS counselors, STD specialists and sexologists in India